|16 March 2009||
16 March 2009
- Complete healing for all 4 boys.
- Pray specifically for Luke as he recovers from the ruptured bowel he has as a result of a 'botched' scope. Pray also that he will recover fully from the underlying Graft vs. Host Disease.
- Please continue to pray also for Joshua as he fights the impact of Graft vs. Host Disease. We have seen some improvements in his mobility as he has gradually recovered from scleroderma (hard skin). Pray for this to continue, and for him to remain totally GVHD free especially in his lungs.
For Nathan and Daniel now that they have gone through their bone marrow transplants and have a cure. Pray that they will remain well as their immune system relearns and catches up and that they will ctach up with both 'height' and schooling.
- Give thanks that all the boys are now back at school and Joshua is at college. And that they are through the curse of XLP.
- Please continue to pray for David & Allison – for strength and boldness to continue on through this hard valley
- For more bone marrow donors to come forward – there are still some 14,000 people globally awaiting a suitable donor and many e-friends waiting for that call.
For the charity The XLP Research Trust to be a success so that no other family needs go through the Valley.